CHRIST ROCKETS [FAST LANE] #960
The basic purpose of a CMA Chapter is to support the National CMA effort of “sharing and showing the love of Jesus Christ to motorcyclists,” and supporting this ministry through regular financial support to National. In this, there is a three-fold purpose:
- Provide and encourage members to be active in testimony and Christian witnessing to all motorcyclists.
- Provide a Christian fellowship ride group.
- Provide an evangelistic association for motorcycling.
As a member of this ministry each member will agree to live and act under biblical principles of conduct. These principles should be effective in your daily life, but must be followed whenever a member is wearing the CMA back patch. Many scriptures can be presented to support a godly lifestyle, but use the following scripture passages as an overview: Titus 3:1-11; Gal. 5:13; Matt. 18:15-19; 1 Cor. 6; James 4:1-10.
Each chapter works under the leadership of their State Coordinator and Area Reps to further the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Christian Motorcyclists Association
Vision: Changing the world, one heart at a time.
We will accomplish our vision through:
- Evangelism outreach primarily, but not exclusively,
to the motorcycling community.
- Run for the Son, where we will partner with ministries
with world-reaching potential.
- Equipping our members in ministry training that aligns
itself with Biblical truths.
- A servant's attitude to the world and to our members
(i.e., Here if you need us).
- Quality products that aid in evangelistic outreach.
- An effective WorkCenter support team.
To inspire our leaders and members to be the most organized, advanced, equipped, financially stable organization,
full of integrity in the motorcycling industry and the kingdom of God.